Another lunchtime sketch: I think that I will definitivelly take more time to finish it. Painter 12
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Another lunchtime quick draw in Painter 12: Only 20 minutes today, took more time to eat with my workmates. ^_^'
And a quick variation of the previous one. Done in more or less 10 minutes with Painter 12 and Photoshop CS5.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Six Guns - iPad & iPhone game
This is the latest game I've worked on as concept artist for Gameloft. This game should be available on the Apple Store in the next days. As soon as possible I will show you the concept artworks. Stay tuned!
For the first time ever on iPhone and iPad, you can explore a truly vast and open frontier in a Wild West full of mystery, bandits and more…unnatural enemies. Freely discover 40 missions spread across Arizona and Oregon. Whether you’re racing horses, stopping robbers, shooting targets or taking back a fort, you’ll need the right equipment for the job, and there are 19 weapons, 8 horses, a vast selection of clothing and more for you to acquire. So come and visit this land where it’s kill or be killed. You can play it for free - make your enemies pay!
- Unlock 8 different horses, 19 weapons and a vast selection of clothes and other items you’ll need.
- The first iPhone/iPad game to let you freely explore massive Wild West landscapes in Arizona and Oregon.
- 40 varied missions: Race horses, stop robbers, shoot targets, take back the fort and more!
- Fight looting bandits, bloodthirsty vampires, cunning witches and many other supernatural foes.
- Get lost in the beautifully designed landscapes.